2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 19, 2014 -> 09:07 AM)
remember when they broke up ATT because it was too powerful?

i hope they do it again, and Directv goes back to being its own awesome self

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 19, 2014 -> 10:12 AM)
i hope they do it again, and Directv goes back to being its own awesome self

AT&T has decided that the FCC instead needs to break into 6 independent branches to better serve their needs.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 12, 2014 -> 10:53 AM)
He will be missed. His character was awkwardly hilarious.

I wondered what you guys were referring to. I didn't realize that guy died. That's going to be somewhat awkward to deal with going forward.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 22, 2014 -> 02:09 AM)
Not sure how many here still watch but The Americans just wrapped up another strong season IMO......can't wait for more......

Same, one of my favorite shows on TV.

Also Survivor delivered another great season.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 22, 2014 -> 11:12 AM)
Same, one of my favorite shows on TV.

Also Survivor delivered another great season.

Good finale too. Tony vs Spencer would have made an interesting final two. Glad they went back to two as well.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 22, 2014 -> 11:32 PM)
Good finale too. Tony vs Spencer would have made an interesting final two. Glad they went back to two as well.

Tony v Spencer v Tasha would've been a great final 3.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 22, 2014 -> 02:09 AM)
Not sure how many here still watch but The Americans just wrapped up another strong season IMO......can't wait for more......

They really don't mess around with some of those sex scenes.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 23, 2014 -> 08:34 AM)
I watched the first episode. It was alright. I'll watch again when I have time or think about it.

Wife and I actually watched the first two last night. The second episode is better IMO. I'd give it a B+. The show looks cool, the acting seems pretty decent and I think the storyline could end up being pretty interesting. I'd give it a shot Kyle if you're at all interested in a mish-mash London horror story.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 23, 2014 -> 09:27 AM)
Wife and I actually watched the first two last night. The second episode is better IMO. I'd give it a B+. The show looks cool, the acting seems pretty decent and I think the storyline could end up being pretty interesting. I'd give it a shot Kyle if you're at all interested in a mish-mash London horror story.

Im interested, i just need to find kid free time to watch it. I started watching the first episode, and 5 minutes in, Josh Hartnett back at his trailer......

well I was like "guess kids cant be playing in the room when I watch this"

Saw an ad last night for a new series on NBC starring John Malkovich as Blackbeard ( show is called Crossbones). The ad looked pretty good but I got to wonder why the F*ck would NBC pick Friday night to air the show???? I know with DVR's and such that Friday nights aren't quite the wasteland they used to be but still???? Friday nights????

I hope this show takes off or at least NBC doesn't kill it too early....

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (juddling @ May 28, 2014 -> 06:31 AM)
Saw an ad last night for a new series on NBC starring John Malkovich as Blackbeard ( show is called Crossbones). The ad looked pretty good but I got to wonder why the F*ck would NBC pick Friday night to air the show???? I know with DVR's and such that Friday nights aren't quite the wasteland they used to be but still???? Friday nights????

I hope this show takes off or at least NBC doesn't kill it too early....

I was reading Entertainment Weekly this morning on the elliptical and the writer gave it a D- and said it's awful. Obviously just 1 source.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 22, 2014 -> 11:32 PM)

I was thinking the reason they went to final 2 was because one of the castaways quit earlier in the season so if they had final 3 it would have been 8 jury members instead of the usual 9. Spencer noticed it was going to be final 2 right away..

The last few seasons have been great of Survivor.. They are going to do blood vs. water again which I thought was a great season but I'm not sure if they should do it again so quickly

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 28, 2014 -> 12:50 PM)
I was thinking the reason they went to final 2 was because one of the castaways quit earlier in the season so if they had final 3 it would have been 8 jury members instead of the usual 9. Spencer noticed it was going to be final 2 right away..

The last few seasons have been great of Survivor.. They are going to do blood vs. water again which I thought was a great season but I'm not sure if they should do it again so quickly

It's going to be newbies so I think it'll be fine. Than the following season is rumored to be a Legends season. Would like to see the cast.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2014 -> 03:56 PM)
Lack of Challenge talk in here has me very disappointed in some of you.

It hasn't been as fun this year. Also, old one-hand is an idiot for flipping all the cards.