2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 08:12 AM)
Did not realize it started tonight...woo!

This I do not approve of.

EDIT: Just looked up the cast and ya what the hell...Where are all the good looking girls? Boo.

Its like summer camp, eventually one or two will appear attractive.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 10:50 AM)
Easily one of the worst if not the worst female season yet. Of course they tried a "good looking" cast before and it was racist and not very diverse.

I bet they are trying to cast a bunch of huge big brother fans who will actually play the game instead of getting a bunch of attractive people who don't have a clue.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 12:37 PM)
I bet they are trying to cast a bunch of huge big brother fans who will actually play the game instead of getting a bunch of attractive people who don't have a clue.

I think only 2 are BB fans. Others are from casting calls and agencies.

Just saw the cast bathing suit photo. One girl in the middle looks good. Don't remember seeing her pic before.

https://twitter.com/bbgossip/status/481838933052256256

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 02:51 PM)
I think only 2 are BB fans. Others are from casting calls and agencies.

Just saw the cast bathing suit photo. One girl in the middle looks good. Don't remember seeing her pic before.

https://twitter.com/bbgossip/status/481838933052256256

Well I hope they are good players and not a bunch of idiots like last year..

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 09:08 PM)
I feel like girls try this every year and it very rarely works..

Not sure if I like this new twists of having an alliance ran by "America"

We'll see how it goes but ya not a huge fan of that twist so far. Sometimes just being simple is better than trying to come up with something creative. Just ends up being too ridiculous.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)
We'll see how it goes but ya not a huge fan of that twist so far. Sometimes just being simple is better than trying to come up with something creative. Just ends up being too ridiculous.

I'm sure it will be something that lasts for a few weeks unless they are getting positive feedback from it

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 03:54 PM)
Was looking for a new show to start watching......I watched the series premeire of Oz. Considering the content I will probably not be able to watch much during the summer with the little one home but I had to admit I was surprised at how many actors I recognized.

In just the first episode I saw 2 current insurance pitchmen, Walt's dad from Lost, LaGuerta from Dexter (looking hot I might add), Chief Bowden from Chicago Fire and of course Mr. Ghostbuster himself.....Ernie Hudson. i can only imagine there will be more.....just might take me forever to get to them......

Oz was a pretty good show. My main complaint was that it had an excessive amount of the wrong kind of nudity. If you watch either Law and Order SVU or Criminal Intent you will notice a ridiculous amount of the same actors as Oz.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 12:21 AM)
Are there any real shows on right now, or just all this reality crap? I think Ray Donovan might be starting soon? Not sure how I feel about The Leftovers on HBO. Debuts Sunday.

Yeah, maybe we should have a separate thread for the reality crap.

As far as real shows, Falling Skies started this week, and Under The Dome starts next week. New shows I'm going to check out are The Leftovers and The Last Ship. I have Halt and Catch Fire on the DVR but haven't started it yet. And I'm looking forward to The Strain, which starts in mid-July.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 06:12 AM)
Yeah, maybe we should have a separate thread for the reality crap.

As far as real shows, Falling Skies started this week, and Under The Dome starts next week. New shows I'm going to check out are The Leftovers and The Last Ship. I have Halt and Catch Fire on the DVR but haven't started it yet. And I'm looking forward to The Strain, which starts in mid-July.

and Suits and Graceland are back as well......

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 12:21 AM)
Are there any real shows on right now, or just all this reality crap? I think Ray Donovan might be starting soon? Not sure how I feel about The Leftovers on HBO. Debuts Sunday.

Big Brother > Ray Donovan

...and I'm not being sarcastic. Donovan was boring as hell.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 01:21 AM)

The Last Ship started last week. I enjoyed it. The Leftovers on HBO I think starts this Sunday as well

So who else is sentimentally pumped for Girl Meets World premiere tonight? Maybe most of you are too old to have to attachment I had growing up with that show, but I can't wait to see Corey and Topanga and Shawn and Eric and Mr. Feeny. Hopefully Minkas makes a cameo? I saw a little clip from the show already and Ben Savage stole the scene per usual.