2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 22, 2014 -> 12:18 PM)
I dropped it halfway through the 2nd episode. I couldn't handle the boredom.

I'm still watching, but more out of curiosity for where it's going with the plot. I have zero idea. Could turn into some scifi thing, who knows.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 11:09 AM)
I'm still watching, but more out of curiosity for where it's going with the plot. I have zero idea. Could turn into some scifi thing, who knows.

Me too. I'm waiting to see which way it goes. It could be really good, or it could be awful. I am curious.

My wife and i just started watching Game of Thrones. Through Episode 7. REALLY enjoying it.

And, my enjoyment has absolutely nothing to do with the incredibly awesome lesbian scene in S1E07. The scene was over, I looked over at my wife and said "I have no idea what Petyr Baelish (littlefinger) was just saying. I was too distracted." yea, she agreed.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 11:09 AM)

I read the book, so I already know.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 12:44 PM)
Once I start a show, I don't want to to read the book until I'm done. Or vice versa. Like to keep it to one medium at a time.

Of course. I randomly read the book three years ago, whenever it was a hot release. It was ok.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 10:06 AM)
Caleb may go down as one of the most pathetic players in BB history

I read that he said he's running the house. He's delusional. Beast cowboy my ass.

I like Derrick and Donny. I'd lile to see Donny win HOH tomorrow and put Derrick, Cody. And Frankie on the defensive though for fun.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
I read that he said he's running the house. He's delusional. Beast cowboy my ass.

I like Derrick and Donny. I'd lile to see Donny win HOH tomorrow and put Derrick, Cody. And Frankie on the defensive though for fun.

He thinks people are making Beast Mode Cowboy tshirts outside of the house. He's pathetic. I hope they backdoor him next week.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 03:59 PM)
He thinks people are making Beast Mode Cowboy tshirts outside of the house. He's pathetic. I hope they backdoor him next week.

Sounds like Cody pupped out on it this week. I hate HOHs who pass up big moves because they don't want blood on their hands. Cody is in a strong alliance that would've had his back.

And Caleb stalking Amber is so legit it's scary. Sometimes they edit things a certain way, but nope.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 04:11 PM)
Sounds like Cody pupped out on it this week. I hate HOHs who pass up big moves because they don't want blood on their hands. Cody is in a strong alliance that would've had his back.

And Caleb stalking Amber is so legit it's scary. Sometimes they edit things a certain way, but nope.

I think it was the right call since Caleb wouldnt target people in their alliance per say. It's got to happen though, and soon.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 05:15 PM)
Not that she has a chance to win the game or anything but I just want Jocasta to go away, she annoys the s*** out of me.

Agree. The crying faces are brutal.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 07:57 PM)
Well Cody made the wrong move IMO. Caleb will go after Cody when he gets the chance

I don't think so, but Donnie winning HOH would be great tomorrow.

Cody is a b****.

I will say, I'm glad I missed this post. Can you either use spoiler tags or wait to post spoilers until they've aired a day later for BB? If I'd have read your post above, I'd have enjoyed that episode a lot less.

This is one of the best seasons of BB ever.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 23, 2014 -> 07:57 PM)
Well Cody made the wrong move IMO. Caleb will go after Cody when he gets the chance

I dont think so. Caleb would go after Jocasta and Victoria first. It was a little too early to get out caleb, however if Frankie, Zach or Derrick wins HOH this week Caleb is getting the backdoor.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 24, 2014 -> 07:35 AM)
I will say, I'm glad I missed this post. Can you either use spoiler tags or wait to post spoilers until they've aired a day later for BB? If I'd have read your post above, I'd have enjoyed that episode a lot less.

This is one of the best seasons of BB ever.

Also disagree, these people are boring as hell so far.