2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 07:30 AM)
Yeah, I hope she enjoys getting back doored this week (or next, if they go for Donnie).

I think Donnie is playing possum. the longer they keep him around the more dangerous he becomes, because everyone thinks he is dumb.

Christine, i really believe she is that dumb and they could keep her around as a pawn for a while. If they are smart, they will get Donnie out next week.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 07:31 AM)
I've actually grown to kind of like Caleb, especially recently.

Derrick has this house on lockdown. I just can't see anyone being smart enough to make a play for him. He just so smartly turned the ire of the house for almost finding out he's everyone's ally directly at blowhard Zach.

This season. This is a season.

God damn, Rachel Reilly is still so f***ably ugly/trainreckably.

Ugh. Was Rachel on last night. Haven't watched yet. Just know what happened.

If Derrick is in Final 2 with Zach, Zach should win. Derrick would beat anyone else, IMO.

Derrick has been the best player but Zach has just stood out more.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:04 AM)
Ugh. Was Rachel on last night. Haven't watched yet. Just know what happened.

If Derrick is in Final 2 with Zach, Zach should win. Derrick would beat anyone else, IMO.

Derrick has been the best player but Zach has just stood out more.

Zach has the ability to lie to everyone and repeatedly get away with it. I dont see why anyone trusts him, but they do.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:21 AM)
Zach has the ability to lie to everyone and repeatedly get away with it. I dont see why anyone trusts him, but they do.

Has Zach really lied that often? I feel like he's been pretty out there the whole time.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:50 AM)
Has Zach really lied that often? I feel like he's been pretty out there the whole time.

He has been playing all of the girls like a fiddle, and he had a part in convincing Caleb to make Frankie do that competition by himself.

He hasnt lied like Frankie, but he has been pulling some strings. he is very good, no doubt

Well it was Cowboys camp which to me would be a server punishment, just let me be on slop instead.

I think Derrick is the one to beat right now, Zach has played a good game but I feel he'll have more enemies by the end where if Derrick keeps playing the way he is, they won't really know he was pulling all the strings until it's too late. I think they will have to respect his game play over Zach's in the end.

Enough with that brat Rachel! So glad I was able to fast forward through her

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 04:58 PM)
I doubt a returning HG this late would be that big of a deal. The numbers just aren't there and they would just be evicted right away.

Unless it is amber. Then Caleb will go full stalker and murder anyone who talks about voting her out

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 06:15 AM)
The day Caleb is evicted, I'll dance. That dude reminds me of some ass at the gym that acts all tough for no reason.

Caleb's 5'5" on a good day. He can't afford to be an ass.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 07:29 AM)
Hopefully they f*** like bunnies and somehow Nicole winds up topless on my tv screen.

Dem legs though...

As much as I'd like to have them wrapped around my head, I wouldn't want to hear her orgasm.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 07:31 AM)
I've actually grown to kind of like Caleb, especially recently.

Derrick has this house on lockdown. I just can't see anyone being smart enough to make a play for him. He just so smartly turned the ire of the house for almost finding out he's everyone's ally directly at blowhard Zach.

This season. This is a season.

God damn, Rachel Reilly is still so f***ably ugly/trainreckably.

I'd tear her ass up. She wouldn't sh** right for a week.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 12:05 PM)
Last Comic Standing ended last night. Lachlan Patterson got severely robbed. Rod man is not great, but thank god Nikki Carr didn't win. She is terrible.

Joe Macci was clearly the best all year. Had to do the most sets and killed it nearly every time. Though I do agree that by the end he was really hamming it up.

Lachlan I agree got robbed. Rod man is fine, but I can't imagine him ever being able to do an hour long special. Just non-stop talking is fine for 5 minutes, not much longer. I kinda liked Nikki. Definitely has stage presence and told some good jokes. Really she or Lachlan are the most "marketable" for a TV show deal.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 20, 2014 -> 09:20 PM)
Does anyone else hate Frankie as much as me?

I've found him annoying for awhile. Even more so now that he does that heart symbol with his hands.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 20, 2014 -> 09:24 PM)
I've found him annoying for awhile. Even more so now that he does that heart symbol with his hands.

He has done that to the beginning. He never can use his real voice, always screaming and saying things weird. And just turns on the guy he has been friends with the whole time and says he was trying to get him out a week ago when Caleb was the one that was throwing the challenge!!! He makes me angry. Hope Zach comes back and flips the house somehow

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 20, 2014 -> 09:39 PM)
He has done that to the beginning. He never can use his real voice, always screaming and saying things weird. And just turns on the guy he has been friends with the whole time and says he was trying to get him out a week ago when Caleb was the one that was throwing the challenge!!! He makes me angry. Hope Zach comes back and flips the house somehow

Once again editing kind of hurts you here, they have been plotting to take Zach out for weeks and he tried to get Frankie among others out. He also spilled the beans on their alliance several times and got caught in a few big lies. Of course having a reason for getting him out doesnt make for as good of TV as what they are making it look like now.