2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 04:33 PM)
Anyone loving the Simpsons 24/7 marathon? Yeah yeah I know it's the cool thing to s*** on the show but every season still has its redeeming qualities.

It was about as brilliant of a show as ever has been written for a sitcom. Sure it is impossible to make that last for 25 years, but that shouldn't take away from what it was.

Still working on Sons Of Anarchy. Almost done with season 4. Pissed that Netflix isn't getting season 6 before season 7 starts airing. Missed most of the re-airings of the season 6 episodes on FX. Got the last three set to record on my DVR along with the new season. Had to download Quicktime files for the first 10 episodes of season 6 and loaded them on my iPad.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 02:04 PM)
My dad's hoping for s6 of SOA on Netflix soon. Don't think they can put it up until the DVDs have been out a month.

I think Netflix has already announced all the new stuff for September and SOA season 6 isn't on the list.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 02:31 PM)
I think Netflix has already announced all the new stuff for September and SOA season 6 isn't on the list.

Maybe they'll just release S6 & S7 at the same time in 2015 since it's the last season.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 08:16 AM)
I started watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix. Can't stop watching it. I don't know why I didn't watch it when it was on, but now I can binge watch.

One of my top 10 shows.

I started watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix. Can't stop watching it. I don't know why I didn't watch it when it was on, but now I can binge watch.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 10:00 AM)
One of my top 10 shows.

I watched it from the start, but I feel like everyone bailed on it after the first episode.

And agreed, it was really good.

The League was OK last night, some good laughs, wasn't terrible. JJ Watt had a ton of air time.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 12:06 AM)
Ya what was that all about? Not that I'm a fan of her or anything but from what I saw she didn't do anything to get booed out of the building.

Being all over Cody was why. And watching the feeds, I would have been pissed if I was her husband. Then again he's clearly gay.

Its unreal, ive watched it several times, such a great show.

this weeks rewind twist coming up seems strange...

Derrick is killing this season, might be the best played season ever.

Frankie is beyond annoying....

and yes Rock, Christine's husband is gay

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 10:32 AM)
Boardwalk ends beginning Sunday

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/boardwalk...91/+robharvilla

I wish it could have run to fruition. I like GOT but I still was more intrigued by Boardwalk.

Agreed. GoT is great, I'm a fan of the show and the books, but the TV show is incredibly overrated.

Sad to see Boardwalk go and go out so quickly (just 8 episodes).

Edited by Jenksismybitch