2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (MEANS @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 07:48 AM)
this weeks rewind twist coming up seems strange...

Derrick is killing this season, might be the best played season ever.

Frankie is beyond annoying....

and yes Rock, Christine's husband is gay

Frankie thinks Christine got boo'd because she was mean to him. Omg.

Nobody is even thinking of going after Derrick. If he doesn't win, it's a shame. The only other person I'd consider over him is Caleb but he's a wuss.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 11:38 AM)

Nobody is even thinking of going after Derrick. If he doesn't win, it's a shame. The only other person I'd consider over him is Caleb but he's a wuss.

No one deserves any consideration besides Derrick, it's been his game all the way through.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 11:38 AM)

Derrick is playing a Dan/Dr Will type game, 2 people I consider the best to ever play BB.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 02:11 PM)
SOA...

F***! F***! F***! Not Opie!

I wanted to stop watching completely after that.

I literally got choked up.

I remember watching that and being in absolute shock. I figured he was a lock to be the VP of the club when they got out. I couldn’t believe it was him over Tig.

The worst part is that they continuously use that scene in the “previously on Sons of Anarchy” for the rest of the season.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 02:11 PM)
SOA...

F***! F***! F***! Not Opie!

I wanted to stop watching completely after that.

I literally got choked up.

Personally I think that was when the show jumped the shark. I watch and like the show but it really took something out of it that they were not able to replace. It had a wow effect but it had no positive impact on advancing the show.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
Personally I think that was when the show jumped the shark. I watch and like the show but it really took something out of it that they were not able to replace. It had a wow effect but it had no positive impact on advancing the show.

It was an overreaction to the (correct) fan reaction to all of the previous seasons. Fans were getting upset that they refused to kill off any of the popular characters when it would flow naturally with the plot. Instead, they would have a ridiculous swerve at the end of every season where they basically just hit the reset button right back to how things were at the beginning of the season. I had given up before this part, though. I swore I'd stop watching if they did it again and they proceeded to do the whole

Danny Trejo is in the CIA thing

As to Boardwalk Empire, I'm disappointed that we won't get to see the Rothstein assassination and maybe a couple more, depending on exactly when they pick up the series in 1931. But, they also might cover it in a flashback.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 12:38 PM)
I worry that some of these dopes that go to the jury won't realize Derrick is running the game and they will feel like he is a "floater" because he isn't winning comps and doing everything behind the scenes with nobody noticing

This is my fear as well.

Danielle in S3 was easily the best player but she lost because the jury was so bitter.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 07:16 PM)
Anyone watching utopia? Figure the big brother crowd would eat this s*** up. It's good 15 mins in.

It reminds me of The Colony, which was a great show. I don't like reality TV at all, but I like shows like The Colony and this where people have to put there skills to use to create things.

The thing that confuses me is, how is it you can watch what is going on 24 hours a day online? Obviously the episode we watched tonight and the episode on Tuesday have been filmed already, so how will it make sense to see what is going on "live", when it it weeks or months ahead of what we are seeing on TV tonight and Tuesday? I don't understand that aspect of it. I think Big Brother does the same thing.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 07:53 PM)
Okay this show is fantastic

Pretty interesting show. I think I am going to stick with it. With all these live feeds and girls running around naked, how are there not photos or uncensored videos/photos of this stuff??

This show should be on HBO or Showtime. A lot of cussing and nudity just blurred or bleeped out, takes away half the fun

Edited by BigHurt3515

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 12:14 AM)
Pretty interesting show. I think I am going to stick with it. With all these live feeds and girls running around naked, how are there not photos or uncensored videos/photos of this stuff??

This show should be on HBO or Showtime. A lot of cussing and nudity just blurred or bleeped out, takes away half the fun

Yeah, I've always wondered why HBO or Showtime hasn't done one of these shows, at least to my knowledge. Seems they could get a big draw from watching real people on TV have sex spontaneously.

But in case you are wondering, there IS uncensored video out there of one of the chicks naked in the swimming area. I think it may be the Yoga instructor? I don't know all the people yet, but I watched the video. She's pretty much an A-cup.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 12:14 AM)

Check Reddit. Weirdos spend all day screen capping/recording the live streams.

I'm not really a reality show guy, but I caught the first ten minutes or so of Utopia when it came on after the game. I don't know what anyone sees in that show. It's just a big group of idiots yelling at each other, and there's not even some ultimate goal or story driving everything like there are on other shows (e.g. voting people out).