2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2014 -> 03:04 PM)
That the crowd was staged CBS employees. They do it every year around this time for taped evictions so no spoilers leak, but he doesn't believe us.

Oh yeah, I just assumed that was common knowledge. They've done it for awhile.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthSidePride05 @ Sep 17, 2014 -> 02:00 PM)
Where are you guys getting your info? Until I see a link from a credible source, I'm not buying it.

I definitely agree this won't be the last we'll see from Frankie. He's obviously a very polarizing figure and can easily boost ratings if he goes on Survivor or Amazing Race. Probably both.

I remember most fans hated Rachel when she first appeared on BB, but her giant personality got her on another season of BB and 2 seasons of Amazing Race.

I think TV execs know the power of a good villain so that's why she got another season on BB and was on the Amazing Race. Still doesn't change the fact that she's like nails on a chalkboard and is quite delusional when it comes to thinking people actually like her.

I don't view Frankie as jerk as much as she was or even previous "hated" players on BB. He only really starts getting annoying when he interacts with Julie.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Sep 17, 2014 -> 03:47 PM)
I think TV execs know the power of a good villain so that's why she got another season on BB and was on the Amazing Race. Still doesn't change the fact that she's like nails on a chalkboard and is quite delusional when it comes to thinking people actually like her.

I don't view Frankie as jerk as much as she was or even previous "hated" players on BB. He only really starts getting annoying when he interacts with Julie.

I'd f*** Rachel. I love redheads.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 17, 2014 -> 07:59 PM)
So, can we get a Big Brother thread or something? I assume that's the show that's been discussed for the last 10 pages or so.

It's almost over. Now you know how I feel during GOT. Nothing but black bars for pages.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 17, 2014 -> 11:30 PM)
That was a great. I can't believe he said he was the best player to all of them.. What a self center punk.

Or him saying he has influence on who wins in the end and with his millions of followers, when from what I read has like 250k.

I love King books, it is rare that they translate correctly to film or tv, but his books(to me) are the textbook definition of "theater of the mind".

I hope a group of directors takes on some of his collection works like Nightshift and Skeleton Crew. I think those would make an excellent HBO series

So I'm not a comic reader, and my knowledge on Batman and most superhereos is limited. So I looked up some stuff on Wiki and noticed that "Barbara Gordon" turns in to "Bat girl". That would be cool, except Batman doesn't even exist yet and Barbara is a grown woman. Also, Batgirl is supposed to be the daughter of Commissioner Gordon.....sooo...??

Also, I had no idea Batman ever had a child either.