Red Sox sign Grady Sizemore

Al Lopez's Ghost

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At least he demonstrated that he could stay healthy. He was bound to be "rusty", and it would likely take more than 150 at bats for him to get his timing back.

I know that most of you thought that I was crazy, but I still think that he's not too old to make a comeback. I hope that he gets a chance with another club, as he really

busted his tail to get back. He was a genuine five tool talent, before he lost all that time to injuries.

QUOTE (Lillian @ Jun 17, 2014 -> 04:58 PM)
At least he demonstrated that he could stay healthy. He was bound to be "rusty", and it would likely take more than 150 at bats for him to get his timing back.

I know that most of you thought that I was crazy, but I still think that he's not too old to make a comeback. I hope that he gets a chance with another club, as he really

busted his tail to get back. He was a genuine five tool talent, before he lost all that time to injuries.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 12:13 PM)
SoxTalk is a cruel, unforgiving world.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Lillian @ Jun 17, 2014 -> 04:58 PM)

He probably shouldn't have done steroids then.

**this is my opinion as to why he had success and thus is allowed by the US Government. If he proves otherwise, I will remove this post and burn it with kerosene.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 05:22 PM)
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 49m

#Phillies announce signing of Grady Sizemore to minor-league deal. Reporting to Triple A.

Phillies place Grady Sizemore on DL after hand torn off during signing of contract

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...