2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 20, 2014 -> 08:35 PM)
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/08/20/...ana-possession/

Well, Pittsburgh might need some RBs

That's just stupid on both of their parts, especially knowing what a failed drug test does nowadays. As someone who has Bell as their RB1, I sure hope any punishment from the NFL is pushed until 2015 - which it very well may be given how long some of these type of offences take to fully process.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 07:31 AM)
That's just stupid on both of their parts, especially knowing what a failed drug test does nowadays. As someone who has Bell as their RB1, I sure hope any punishment from the NFL is pushed until 2015 - which it very well may be given how long some of these type of offences take to fully process.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FANTASY TEAM

/first one!

(and it's funny, cuz I was going to come on here and make a stupid, jokey post about how I can't wait for my first fantasy draft on the 26th)

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 07:31 AM)

They should have beat the s*** out of the woman that was with them. It probably would have cut their upcoming suspensions in half.