2014-2015 NFL Football thread

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
Yep. I can't root for the team that doesn't deserve to be there, and I hate Seattle. Of the 4 teams left, the Colts are the only team I don't hate.

Who doesn't deserve to be there? Once again dallas fans think the dez play cost them the win as if it was guaranteed they would have held the packers on the final drive.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 04:24 PM)
I had to double check the clock to see if you'd just posted this right now or if you'd posted it on the last one.

lol, so I wasnt the only one who scrolled up to see that post at 4:11 and then check my computer screen clock.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 03:05 PM)
Who doesn't deserve to be there? Once again dallas fans think the dez play cost them the win as if it was guaranteed they would have held the packers on the final drive.

The Packers got outplayed, they shouldn't have won last week, but let's not bring up that conversation again, no one wants to hear it. As long as the Colts win it all, I'll be satisfied.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 03:31 PM)
The Packers got outplayed, they shouldn't have won last week, but let's not bring up that conversation again, no one wants to hear it. As long as the Colts win it all, I'll be satisfied.

Thing is Cowboys got thoroughly outplayed when it mattered most...last 20 minutes of the game.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 04:37 PM)
Seahawks are lucky to only be down 16, felt like they got dominated way worse than that.

They were definitely dominated worse than that, 3 field goals and a TO in and around the end zone could have been 20 more points

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 03:31 PM)

#butthurtcowboysfan

It makes absolutely no sense that the personal foul against Seattle isn't added to the end of that sack. So basically if your QB is in the process of being sacked you can take a cheap shot at a defensive player and not really be punished? How the f*** does that make any sense?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 05:13 PM)
It makes absolutely no sense that the personal foul against Seattle isn't added to the end of that sack. So basically if your QB is in the process of being sacked you can take a cheap shot at a defensive player and not really be punished? How the f*** does that make any sense?

i was thinking the same thing. Wilson was already tackled when the hit came.