2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 18, 2014 -> 10:29 PM)
Really happy for Hester. I was going crazy when he scored - probably as excited as I've ever been to see a non-Bears player score a TD. Wished it had happened in a Bears uniform, but glad he did it.

+1. It was time for him to go but love that he is reengerized. Was always a pretty good soldier.

I need help with my second flex spot in a 12 team league.

WR Kendall Wright

TE Jason Witten

WR Torrey Smith

WR DeAndre Hopkins

If only there were a thread where people regularly posted fantasy football questions and answers. That would be cool, wouldn't it?

I dont even care what hester thinks about his last few years in chicago. dont complain about not being involved in the offense if you cant break huddle in the middle of a game without Jay or the other wide receivers telling you the correct place to line up.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 09:12 AM)
I dont even care what hester thinks about his last few years in chicago. dont complain about not being involved in the offense if you cant break huddle in the middle of a game without Jay or the other wide receivers telling you the correct place to line up.

Also heard that he dropped what should have been an easy TD catch when he beat the coverage again. Shocking.

Dont get me wrong, i am happy that Hester broke the record and it is sad it didnt happen with the bears. But his game had some severe gaps, with regression the past few years in his return game and no progression in his offensive game.

That happened yesterday, Juilo grabbed his jersey and moved him over to the correct spot on the line.

2011 - Early 2012: Polls show growing support for legalization of marijuana in Colorado

March 2012: Peyton Manning signs with Broncos

October 2012: Peyton Manning purchases 21 Colorado Papa John's franchises

November 2012: Legalization of marijuana passes in Colorado

2014: Profit

I yelled f*** you at the tv when I saw him moaning about that. He made way to much money to b****.