2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 03:52 PM)
Sure, but how much money is Goddell earning them? How much is he potentially costing them right now?

For the NFL? They're probably happy for the extra coverage. It's a bigger story. They've kept the NFL on the front pages the entire offseason. The Daily Show has covered the NFL twice this week.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 03:08 PM)
How hard is it to embed the tweet you are referring to? Come on guys, board harder.

Haha sorry. Not good at message boarding from my phone. He just said "boo this man." It was funny to see it pop up on espn while the presser was going on.

And I think it was the dude from Howard Stern actually interrupted the presser for a second and when security started dragging him away he started yelling "NOT THE ELEVATOR" or something along those lines.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 04:08 PM)
How hard is it to embed the tweet you are referring to? Come on guys, board harder.

Actually I've had an annoying amount of trouble with this and I can't figure out why. The embed code never seems to properly display when I copy it and post here. Anyone else run into that?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
Goodell is earning his $44mil because people are attacking him not the owners.

And then if it ever gets too bad, they have a sacrificial lamb, get a new figurehead and the mob never goes after the owners.

I will be the NFL's fall guy for 1% of that price.