2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 20, 2014 -> 03:09 PM)
I was thinking it was outdoors for some reason. It's just exposed slightly to the elements, but it'll be fine otherwise.

I thought it was going to be an outdoor stadium as well. Too bad it was alot of fun going to the games at old Met stadium.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 20, 2014 -> 08:06 PM)
No, it's not, but it's still going to be very cold trying to do anything in town aside from being at the game.

Weird, for some reason I felt like they were making a big deal on how it would affect Teddy Bridgewater when he was drafted.

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 20, 2014 -> 03:12 PM)
I thought it was going to be an outdoor stadium as well. Too bad it was alot of fun going to the games at old Met stadium.

I think it's because my friend was complaining about Teddy Bridgewater's tiny hands and how it's tough to succeed in the cold with small hands, and then I assumed that the new stadium is outdoors. He still has to play at Green Bay and at Chicago when it's cold too, so he's not out of the woods completely.

I've never seen professional journalists act like such big babies. Put on a f***ing coat on your way into the stadium and shut the f*** up. New Orleans is a s***hole anyway

Weird, for some reason I felt like they were making a big deal on how it would affect Teddy Bridgewater when he was drafted.

Well, they do have to play home games at UMinny's field for two years while the new one is being built.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 20, 2014 -> 09:24 PM)
Well, they do have to play home games at UMinny's field for two years while the new one is being built.

oooh, gotcha, I now completely understand. Was not connecting with me why people were saying Uminny was outside.

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 20, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)
That does look awesome. do you know if the roof retractable or is it a clear plexiglass or similar substance.

Fixed ceiling. A retractable roof was going to cost too much and Minnesota required that it be enclosed so they could host things like the Superbowl.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 20, 2014 -> 04:08 PM)
Fixed ceiling. A retractable roof was going to cost too much and Minnesota required that it be enclosed so they could host things like the Superbowl.

Yup and Minneapolis is a great city to travel to.

QUOTE (TRU @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 04:07 PM)
Has anyone ever heard the term Redskins used as a racial slur? Ive never once heard that used to describe an indian by anyone.

It's just yet another issue that people with nothing better to do and nothing to worry about on their own have taken up cause for to "right another wrong!"