2014-2015 NFL Football thread

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 02:39 PM)
lol, do you really need a preseason game to answer this question that has definitively been answered over his career? Dude's 30.

So was McCown last year, and this is a friendly offense. Sometimes guys break out, and the Bears certainly could use another pass catching tight end.

I dont think he is the next Gronk, but I am watching to see if he makes the team

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 05:48 PM)
Miller could be injury prone...

Ha, true. And to be honest, he has been. He came in the league as a QB and broke his thumb either the day before or day of his pro day

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 06:05 PM)
Special teams looks terrible, Defense started terrible but got better, Offense looks a bit off but still there

Cutler out, Clausen in

Ready to get on the Decamil is a f***ing joke bandwagon yet?

Our special teams is the weakest link. We dont have speed on KR/PR not even a viable returner in the squad.

They kept running kickoffs back from 6+ yards deep in the end zone. I'm hoping that this was just for practice and that they'll just take touchbacks on those during the regular season.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 04:05 AM)
Ready to get on the Decamil is a f***ing joke bandwagon yet?

I'm fully on board. I feel like he is the Martz of ST. Puts in an overly complicated system in place despite not having the players to accomplish it, system fails, he'll blame players. Finds job elsewhere.

DeCamillis just isn't good at his job. We were completely spoiled with Toub, who's the best in the NFL. And I always knew we'd never be able to replace him. But I didn't think it would be this bad. There have to be guys out there who could do a better job.