2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I like how Forte was running all over the Bills when he was getting touches like the first overtime play where he runs 13 yards. What does the coaching staff do after? Call three straight pass plays.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 03:24 PM)
Also I like how Forte was running all over the Bills when he was getting touches like the first overtime play where he runs 13 yards. What does the coaching staff do after? Call three straight pass plays.

Hey man, you gotta mix it up :blink:

But yeah, I'm from the school of thought that you keep going to the same well until it dries up but what do I know.

As a non-fan, I say this one falls on the offense. Two really stupid turnovers in the first half. Ending up with FGs over touchdowns for an offense that even ESPN commented on how supercharged they are. I honestly think they are trying to get too cute with the offense. Stay vertical on the passing game as that'll open up the underneath for Forte and Bennett to go to work.

Defensively, they did a lot better than expected. Can't blame the defense when they don't have the horses.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 03:34 PM)
Tucker clueless still he needs canned.

Seriously, the guy didn't even have a pedigree before coming to Chicago. Was with Jax, and Cle before, didn't exactly light the world on fire. That said, This loss is on Jay, can't turn the ball over like that. He could have had at least 4 picks and almost certainly should have 3 at minimum.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 03:40 PM)
Seriously, the guy didn't even have a pedigree before coming to Chicago. Was with Jax, and Cle before, didn't exactly light the world on fire. That said, This loss is on Jay, can't turn the ball over like that. He could have had at least 4 picks and almost certainly should have 3 at minimum.

I would say the loss is on the whole offense. Not just Jay.

Cutler is a taller Rex Grossman. Lets just all accept it. Never winning with him and an average defense, even with all the talent around him.

Also, Tillman you f***ing suck. Conte will get the headline forthat last play, but Tillmam took a terrible angle and let that 5 yard run turn into 40.