2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the exact opposite. Sometimes it feels like Cutler is to blame for global warming and war in the middle east.

Cutler has fathered two children, so he is directly responsible for an increase in carbon footprint. He's also married to a woman who has been on TV scantily-clad, and that really pisses off Muslims.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 11, 2014 -> 01:07 PM)
Cutler has fathered two children, so he is directly responsible for an increase in carbon footprint. He's also married to a woman who has been on TV scantily-clad, and that really pisses off Muslims.

They also don't believe in immunizing those children, which sets off another large group of people.

Bears re-signed WR/KR Chris Williams this week, and Trestman mentioned him in his press conference yesterday. I wonder if he will jump over Perry on the depth chart after Perry's stupid decision last week to bring it out 8 yards deep in the end zone

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 07:27 AM)
Schefter said that it's 75 percent that neither Alshon or Marshall will play.

I don't think I've ever seen two guys get listed as questionable and both not play...We must be hoping they don't start game-planning to dial up the pressure w/o those guys.