2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm eating some big time crow in this Seattle game. Would be really great if every NFC north team loses, plus saints, falcons, Seahawks all lose

Would be a huge day for bears if they get the above plus a win/49ers loss

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 05:44 PM)
I'm eating some big time crow in this Seattle game. Would be really great if every NFC north team loses, plus saints, falcons, Seahawks all lose

Ya I don't think Seattle is going undefeated. :P

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 06:44 PM)

Shame I couldn't talk you into that bet.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 09:27 AM)
Schefter said that it's 75 percent that neither Alshon or Marshall will play.

I will NEVER take action based on his reports again. 75% chance they both sit what a Ass clown

Edited by Soxfest

Lovie Smith can f*** off.

Stuck in the 1990s version of the NFL. You cant just keep settling for field goals and leave the game in the hands of your defense in today's game. Espcially when that defense is missing 4 starters from the opening kick of last week.

3rd and 7 from the 9, up 14-10 in the third and the Bucs run for 2 yards. FG attempt is blocked. Then in the 4th, 3rd and 2 from about the Rams 20 and the Bucs run again for nothing.

Guess he hasnt learned a thing since being fired. Bucs were so close in hiring Chip Kelly three seasons ago but he bailed at last second. So they settled for a conservative jerkoff in Schiano. Now they went conservative again and the 2014 Bucs are no different than the 2012-2013 teams.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 04:48 PM)
The injured player should get the chance to get off the field in time, either by himself or with help. They easily could have spiked that ball and kicked a FG.

As a Rams fan, I'm glad they didn't, but it just sucks to lose that way.

A Rams fan? What happened to your Cowboys?