2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad call. Thing is, this Bears offense is a fraud seemingly. Rodgers has guys in and out and he still gets the system going. Flynn even made the offense look good. The Bears? Nope. 2 straight weeks when they were supposed to have a high powered offense and it looks like it's powered by a lawn mower.

The defense, well you already know they suck. Their line still looks terrible despite having different players. I just don't see any hope for this team.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 15, 2014 -> 02:30 AM)
Bad call. Thing is, this Bears offense is a fraud seemingly. Rodgers has guys in and out and he still gets the system going. Flynn even made the offense look good. The Bears? Nope. 2 straight weeks when they were supposed to have a high powered offense and it looks like it's powered by a lawn mower.

The defense, well you already know they suck. Their line still looks terrible despite having different players. I just don't see any hope for this team.

I feel like part of this is cutler. He doesn't throw to players he doesn't trust. If you throw in Bellamy he just wouldn't look his way. Ie he doesn't trust the offense to work.

Yep. If we are not gonna have an rb back there, you gotta get open. These dudes playing after not practicing all week is basically not helping. Though I'm glad Marshall can play on one leg and still remember to drop every pass.