FutureSox Podcast

NorthSideSox72

- Obvious suggestion: roundtable discussion of top prospects

- Each guy could pick a lottery ticket prospect he likes

- Talking about what the Sox might do with their slots, particularly if there's no consensus at no.3

- A look at Marco Paddy and how the Sox are recovering/have recovered from the kickback scandal

- Tony Bucciferro and Adam Lopez, Sox prospects who were 1st and 4th in all of MiLB in FIP in 2013, but also 23 year-olds pitching in Low-A

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 10:48 AM)
I see a couple requests for big boards, aka org depth charts, or the like. Those would be pretty huge and tough for a Podcast format, in terms of discussions. However, I think I can do an article on it and put the information up on FutureSox later in ST, if people would like to see that.

Sorry, meant that for the taking suggestions thread, not podcast.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 10:48 AM)
I see a couple requests for big boards, aka org depth charts, or the like. Those would be pretty huge and tough for a Podcast format, in terms of discussions. However, I think I can do an article on it and put the information up on FutureSox later in ST, if people would like to see that.

An organizational depth chart would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...