2014 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 9, 2014 -> 06:23 PM)
Hageman, Tuit and Jernigan all gone :(

Actually I'm somewhat glad. I think Hageman might end up being a huge cornflake. Was NEVER a fan of Jernigan. Tuitt I was ok with I guess. As for DT...kind of wanted Nix from the start.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 9, 2014 -> 07:35 PM)
Mizzou fan in me: Shocked that Ealy has fallen this far. Saw some mocks say the Bears would take him and try to move him to DT.

ESPN does not like the pick.

I was praying for Ealy. Not even to move him to DT. We could play Houston at DT in spots.

I'm depressed now.

God damn it. He did it again...

Ferguson wasn't even the best DT on his team. Anthony Johnson was better. I watch a ton of SEC football and he never stood out to me at all. This is exactly what I said about Bostic last year, and so far, I've been proven right. God, I hope I'm so wrong. But this is another questionable pick.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 9, 2014 -> 07:42 PM)

Ferguson wasn't even the best DT on his team. Anthony Johnson was better. I watch a ton of SEC football and he never stood out to me at all. This is exactly what I said about Bostic last year, and so far, I've been proven right. God, I hope I'm so wrong. But this is another questionable pick.

Fuller isn't really questionable in terms of talent. I didn't agree with you on that one. I definitely agree with you on this one. Such a reach. I hate it and I hope I'm wrong.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 9, 2014 -> 05:42 PM)

Fuller is actually one of the few which was a solid value where he was taken (along w/Jeffrey). This looks like Emery getting cute. We should have moved down, imo.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 9, 2014 -> 07:47 PM)
Fuller is actually one of the few which was a solid value where he was taken (along w/Jeffrey). This looks like Emery getting cute. We should have moved down, imo.

I think we should have actually moved up once Jernigan fell so much.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 9, 2014 -> 07:40 PM)
Ugh, Ferguson only had 4.5 tackles for loss in his entire career and only 1 sack.

Pure run stuffer offers nothing as a pass rusher. This guy could of been picked Saturday.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Boogua @ May 9, 2014 -> 07:48 PM)
I think we should have actually moved up once Jernigan fell so much.

That was my hope as well.

Once the Ravens snagged him, I was hoping we could find a partner to trade down because my favorites were all gone.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 9, 2014 -> 07:47 PM)

Emery loves getting cute. He continues to frustrate the hell out of me.

You said it earlier, but the Ravens are having a hell of a draft. Every year I feel like they end up getting guys where we all go "man, what a great pick. I can't believe that guy fell so far." Newsome is a hell of a GM.