Would you trade Alexei to the Tigers?

caulfield12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 24, 2014 -> 11:15 AM)
Now Tigers went and got Alex Gonzalez from Orioles.

And they gave up Lombarddozzi. So their return on Fister is a left handed relief pitcher, mid level prospect and a 37 year old SS who's played 65 games in two years lol.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Mar 24, 2014 -> 01:31 PM)
I've been halfway expecting the Rangers to call and see if they can have L Garcia back.

Not a chance from the Sox perspective. Their loss. Winning teams needs guys like L Garcia on the team. He reminds me of a lesser Rafael Furcal.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 24, 2014 -> 12:35 PM)
Not a chance from the Sox perspective. Their loss. Winning teams needs guys like L Garcia on the team. He reminds me of a lesser Rafael Furcal.

A lot lesser. Furcal was tremendous when he came up with Braves.

QUOTE (sammy esposito @ Mar 25, 2014 -> 09:54 AM)
I would send him down to charlotte. Maybe he could gain some confidence and learn to hit again.

If he hasn't learned to hit in 2400+ plate appearances in the majors, going to the minors isn't going to do anything for him except convert him into a AAAA player.

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Mar 25, 2014 -> 10:12 AM)
Anyone think the rangers would trade for Alexei and move him to 2B? Just throwing s*** against the wall to see what sticks.

Andrus has supposedly been having pain in his throwing elbow, but he just signed that huge contract.

You're not going to bring in Ramirez for 2 years...unless you're planning on making him a utility infielder, because there's no way they plan on blocking Profar again.