USA Basketball

BridgeportHeather

The USA Basketball team is kicking some major ass in the Olympic qualifying tournament in Puerto Rico! They're currently an undefeated 7- or 8-0 right now, with blowouts in nearly every game, including blowouts over Argentina, Mexico, Venezuala, and the host country.

The USA Basketball team is kicking some major ass in the Olympic qualifying tournament in Puerto Rico!  They're currently an undefeated 7- or 8-0 right now, with blowouts in nearly every game, including blowouts over Argentina, Mexico, Venezuala, and the host country.

They didn't blow out Argentina, it was tied with 6 minutes left.

Wow!!! I am thoroughly impressed!!! f*** the NBA, its crap. Also known as the National Work Release Program. I think I should market the NBA.

Our new slogan?

"It's the NBA, every team makes a run. You only have to watch the last 3 minutes of ANY game!!!"

The USA Basketball team is kicking some major ass in the Olympic qualifying tournament in Puerto Rico!  They're currently an undefeated 7- or 8-0 right now, with blowouts in nearly every game, including blowouts over Argentina, Mexico, Venezuala, and the host country.

This team is alright. But they ain't got a damn thing on the orginal dream team. I'd take the 92 teams back-ups and be confident they could beat this team...

I don't really care much about our olympic basketball team because the US, unlike other countries, doesn't put the best 12 guys on the team, nor do we pick the best coach to coach them.

It's not that they don't try and put the best team on the floor. But lazy f***s like Shaq always decline. Kobe's a rapist. Kg is doin his own thing. Doesn't seem to me like the players care about representin their country...

While they didn't blow out Argentina, they did win. They will win the gold medal. You can write that down, anybody who doubts this is biased or an idiot.

Everybody in the world was saying that thay would win the World Tournament and finished...in 6th. Quite impressive! You gotta respect the other teams, they beat Argentina, but it happened in the last 3 minutes before that the game was tied.

If USA goes with Shaq, Kobe...it can be different.

Everybody in the world was saying that thay would win the World Tournament and finished...in 6th. Quite impressive! You gotta respect the other teams, they beat Argentina, but it happened in the last 3 minutes before that the game was tied.

How about that blowout over Argentina? Impressed?

How about that blowout over Argentina? Impressed?

That on was a blowout, but i'm not impressive... ;)

The gap between the US players and the rest of the world players is closing...