Fat City!

ILMOU

Got a first good look at our bullpen yesterday. Damn, we got some chunkers. Cleto, Veal and Belly (if that nickname hasn't been hung on Belisario yet, let me be the first) should get an Old Country Buffet endorsement. Then you've got Paulino in the rotation, and EJohnson might be dangerous with the MLB meal per diem. Even Lindy looks to be porking out. Discuss.

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 10:19 AM)
Got a first good look at our bullpen yesterday. Damn, we got some chunkers. Cleto, Veal and Belly (if that nickname hasn't been hung on Belisario yet, let me be the first) should get an Old Country Buffet endorsement. Then you've got Paulino in the rotation, and EJohnson might be dangerous with the MLB meal per diem. Even Lindy looks to be porking out. Discuss.

And thus, he is Belly

2009 White Sox had Bartolo Colon and Bobby Jenks alone. That's not even mentioning guys like Contreras, Sweaty Freddy, Pena etc. Even Clayton Richard was a big boy. (although he was built like a tank)

Edited by SoxAce

Could be a good commercial with the Sox bullpen walking (in slow motion) towards an Old Country Buffet, and people looking out the window saying, "Oh s***."

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 11:45 AM)
Could be a good commercial with the Sox bullpen walking (in slow motion) towards an Old Country Buffet, and people looking out the window saying, "Oh s***."

I think the better commercial is a picture of them walking away from a OCB with a sign on the door that says "closed"

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 07:39 PM)
Fat boys looked great today.

Paulino was good.

Cleto came in with a guy on third one out and and escaped the run facing two hitters.

Belisario went four up, four down.

#FearTheFat

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 11:58 AM)
:lol:

Oh man!!!!! this is a classic thread .................... many thanks for starting my day with a huge laugh

to ALL my old time friends of the greatest fan in chi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> good to see all is doing well.

keep the laugh coming and good success to all

LDF