ANNA K

Be Good

Guest hotsoxchick1

as if one thread about her isnt enough... wtf.. who cares what she is..tennis....its just as boring as hell as golf or watching grass grow or anything else you feel the need to add......the only time it was ever amusing was when macenroe was throwing his temper tantrums and even then thats stretching it a bit.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Golf isn't boring. Especially if the beer girls look and dress like Anna.

its boring as hell when you watch it on tv........no beer girls there lol........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Shut the hell up guys and let the man speak.

ANNA K can come to my bed any day

lol with the way you are....ANYONE can come to your bed anyday.........if your lucky enough that is....... ;) :D

Damnit be good, stop being such an idiot. You are insane, we all know it, stop proving it to us again and again.

WOW.........RELAX everyone if I could I would delete it but I dont have the power to..........AS for me being insane no way I may be slow though lol..AND energentic

BE GOOD

WOW.........RELAX everyone if I could I would delete it but I dont have the power to..........AS for me being insane no way I may  be slow though lol..AND energentic

BE GOOD

Dont let them bother ya dude, I like ya just the way you are........

WOW.........RELAX everyone if I could I would delete it but I dont have the power to..........AS for me being insane no way I may  be slow though lol..AND energentic

BE GOOD

Dont let them bother ya dude, I like ya just the way you are........

GOOD.........AND there not bothering me IM used to people like my managers criziting me.......I just say ok and joke and everythings fine