Sox vs Twins April 2 game thread

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:55 PM)
I was sure after last season he was done with this organization. I know many of us were annoyed when they kept him around.

Well...bad news is he has done nothing to prove us wrong. Already racking up strike outs and defensive miscues.

Edited by Baron

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 08:55 PM)
I was sure after last season he was done with this organization. I know many of us were annoyed when they kept him around.

He has not looked good so far and today a base running gaffe and now a defensive gaffe

QUOTE (La Marr Hoyt HOF @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:35 PM)
Rick really needs to do something quick .... Can't go thru a full season of that

Yes we can, there is no need to waste resources on a catcher in a rebuilding year. Lets see if we have a major league back up catcher between Flowers, Nieto, Phegley and Smith.

QUOTE (beautox @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 03:01 PM)
Yes we can, there is no need to waste resources on a catcher in a rebuilding year. Lets see if we have a major league back up catcher between Flowers, Nieto, Phegley and Smith.

Hahn was already looking with that in mind. He wasn't looking for a 1 or 2 year guy. There is no point for what they cost.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 04:00 PM)
Cleto is throwing cheddar. Nothing but 97 that inning lol.

Flowers pissing me off already, wish we would have picked up suzuki

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 03:02 PM)
Hahn was already looking with that in mind. He wasn't looking for a 1 or 2 year guy. There is no point for what they cost.

He said a little while ago the leash will be short and if there is no improvement, the short term options will be in play. 2 games is a little too short of a leash.