Sox vs Twins April 3 game thread

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:22 PM)
MLB Gameday scored them as unearned.

They had them as earned earlier in the inning when I checked. I guess they changed it.

Edit: they still have them as earned.

Edited by chw42

Seems like whenever the White Sox have a chance to step on the neck of an opponent and sweep an opponent, they let it get away.

After Mauer didn't hit a predictable double or homer ahead in the count, you ALMOST thought Quintana could get out of it...but, NAH, of course not.

Mauer still doesn't have a hit, he and Semien have one thing in common this series.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:22 PM)
Seems like whenever the White Sox have a chance to step on the neck of an opponent and sweep an opponent, they let it get away.

After Mauer didn't hit a predictable double or homer ahead in the count, you ALMOST thought Quintana could get out of it...but, NAH, of course not.

Mauer still doesn't have a hit, he and Semien have one thing in common this series.

Yea, that has happened a lot this season of 2 games

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:22 PM)

Been this way under Ventura so far.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:25 PM)
Sometimes I wonder why there aren't more dugout fights. I would have lit my teammates up if I was Q.

That's a great way to burn bridges 2 games into the year.

I'd be pissed, but I wouldn't make a huge deal out of it.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:25 PM)
Quintana's absolutely nasty today. It's a shame Flowers and the defense cost him a shot at going deep in this game.

Flowers passed ball was the most excusable. It was a ball that was swung at and in the dirt. The rundown was bush league and Avi's BS dive attempt were just pathetic.