Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 04:49 PM)
I like review. Get the calls right. And it will get better next year. This year will be sloppy.

I agree, but if this call goes against us, it will be every review has gone against us, and every blown call against us has been non-reviewable. lol. "If we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all".

When you have two wild cards and the difference between the playoffs and going home is one game, every game and every call is more important nowadays. I'd rather them get calls right, and if they have to tweak some things about it, they will. It's going to take some time.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 05:51 PM)
Dan Hayes ‏@DanHayesCSN 27s

Abreu is rule safe though the replay appeared to look as if Hosmer had his foot on the bag.

Get outta here Hayes

He's right, his foot was on the bag.

The reason it took so long is because the ball came loose. By the time he had possession, his foot was then off the bag. Good call, good review, that's why it took longer than usual.

No one noticed the ball, apparently.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 05:51 PM)
There's our break. Why aren't we pinch hitting PK here?

They would have gone with the righthander. Might as well leave Dunn in since he is a little looser. At least it was a productive out. As much as a lot of people want to hate him, Dunn has been fine so far.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 11:54 PM)
He's right, his foot was on the bag.

The reason it took so long is because the ball came loose. By the time he had possession, his foot was then off the bag. Good call, good review, that's why it took longer than usual.

No one noticed the ball, apparently.

No replay they showed on csn had his foot on the bag

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 05:00 PM)
No replay they showed on csn had his foot on the bag

You are right. But the KC feed actually showed his foot was very very close to the bag. His foot slipped off the side, which made it hard to see, but the KC feed does show that he trapped the ball, which according to the KC announcers is why they think he was safe in the end.

I know all this because the video is now up on MLB Gameday, and it's the KC feed.