NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 09:55 PM)
Their perimeter play should be fine but the post play is going to be mediocre

Offensively they should be significantly better out of the 4/5 positions because Egwu is terrible on offense. They'll take a hit on defense though.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 26, 2015 -> 05:09 AM)
This should be a flagrant 1 but I'm going to be pissed if they call this after not calling Woodbury earlier.

I hate both teams, but that was clearly worse. woodbury's at least was on the ball side. Egwu went after the non-dribbling arm

QUOTE (gatnom @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 10:14 PM)
This has to be one of the saddest performances I've seen when a team has its entire season on the line.

Join the club.

Last year, Iowa lost 5 of their final 6 (including the dagger at home on a last-second shot against Illinois) and somehow lost to NW in the B10 tourney despite beating them twice in the regular season by 26 points.

Texas is going through a similar situation right now...they easily could be 6-10 in the B10 at the end of the week. Huge fall for a top ten team.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 10:17 PM)
NIT here we come, sigh.

Hill was dreadful, worst game for him all year.

Also, Iowa is the ugliest team I think I've ever seen.

Kind of like the 1983 White Sox, haha.

Actually, when Uthoff and Jok are playing well and they're running the floor and getting out in transition, they can be very fun to watch.

When it's a slow-down, foul-riddled, physical game....then you're going to be watching the Aaron White free throw show instead.

FSU scored 34 points in the final 4:39 at Miami but lost by 4. Rathan-Mayes might've had the greatest 4 minutes in the modern era, scoring 30 points including 7 3's and two other sets of 3- FTs after being fouled.

He was Reggie Miller on steriods. Crazy ending.

Edited by zenryan

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 10:22 PM)
Kind of like the 1983 White Sox, haha.

Actually, when Uthoff and Jok are playing well and they're running the floor and getting out in transition, they can be very fun to watch.

When it's a slow-down, foul-riddled, physical game....then you're going to be watching the Aaron White free throw show instead.

The basketball is ugly, the players, uglier.