NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread

Not true. Most top 25 teams have beaten someone with a pulse. I'm guessing OSU is close to worst in terms of good wins.

Notre Dame is pretty much in the same boat. I guess MSU has been ranked this season even though they aren't now, but outside of them ND's list of wins is a who's who of the worst teams in DI. Also, ND lost to Providence, who is a lot worse than the teams that have beaten OSU.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 30, 2014 -> 01:32 PM)
Notre Dame is pretty much in the same boat. I guess MSU has been ranked this season even though they aren't now, but outside of them ND's list of wins is a who's who of the worst teams in DI. Also, ND lost to Providence, who is a lot worse than the teams that have beaten OSU.

ND's schedule has been weak yeah but they have 3 wins better than OSU's best according to Mr. Pomeroy.

If Illinois doesn't win this game, then they have zero reason to be talked about as a tourney team the rest of the season. I get it's a Big Ten road game, Michigan just got Harbaugh, blah blah, but Michigan is just not a good basketball team. Illinois has more talent and has played better this year. They should win this game and if not it'll be up there with Oregon as a hugely disappointing loss.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 30, 2014 -> 01:48 PM)
If Illinois doesn't win this game, then they have zero reason to be talked about as a tourney team the rest of the season. I get it's a Big Ten road game, Michigan just got Harbaugh, blah blah, but Michigan is just not a good basketball team. Illinois has more talent and has played better this year. They should win this game and if not it'll be up there with Oregon as a hugely disappointing loss.

I hope you blow them out, if only to put a damper on the sports writers than compared Harbaugh returning to the feeling people had on VJ-day after WW2

QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 30, 2014 -> 03:28 PM)
I've only been watching since the start of the second half, but I swear 90% of the shots I've seen Michigan take have been 3s I feel.

They've taken a ton it seems, unfortunately starting to hit some now.