NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:47 AM)
Maryland is only - 2 against Illinois tonight. I know it's hard to win on the road in the B1G, but that seems crazy.

Particularly with Rice out. One of Cosby or Nunn absolutely must get going or else that's going to be a blowout.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 10:07 AM)
Particularly with Rice out. One of Cosby or Nunn absolutely must get going or else that's going to be a blowout.

Annnnnd Illinois is now -1. Somebody must know something because that's a ton of line movement on, seemingly, the wrong side. It has to be some sort of trap.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 04:49 PM)
Need some help with Welsh-Ryan, its been about 30 years since I last went there and I cant remember where to sit. I remember some is bleachers and some is chairs. Anyone have any knowledge?

101-106 will be actual chairs with "cushioned" seatbacks. I'm not 100% sure with the 200's since I haven't sat there in like 10 years, but I believe 202-206 are also all purple seats (minimally some of those are). Look for tickets labeled "purple preferred" for the actual seats.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 05:20 PM)
101-106 will be actual chairs with "cushioned" seatbacks. I'm not 100% sure with the 200's since I haven't sat there in like 10 years, but I believe 202-206 are also all purple seats (minimally some of those are). Look for tickets labeled "purple preferred" for the actual seats.

Sweet, thanks. I havent been there since I saw the Fab Five in the 90's

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:36 PM)
I was under the impression that that Maryland team was pretty darn good. Would be a really nice win for the Fighting Illini.

They are very good. Illinois just taking them to the woodshed. Conference play is no joke in the Big Ten

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:43 PM)
They are very good. Illinois just taking them to the woodshed. Conference play is no joke in the Big Ten

I've been watching KU-Baylor. Illini defense just shutting them down or what's the deal?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:50 PM)
I'm not sure I've ever seen a player go from being really good to beyond horrendous (unrelated to injury or age) the way Aaron Cosby has. Wow is he terrible right now.

Everyone in the building but him knew that was a stupid shot