NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 03:21 PM)
Karma for Cliffy boy.

Karma for what? Choosing the best basketball school that offered him? Or hat gate? Get over it.

He should've been ineligible his senior year at Curie. Now they can't hide it anymore.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 04:18 PM)
Karma for what? Choosing the best basketball school that offered him? Or hat gate? Get over it.

He should've been ineligible his senior year at Curie. Now they can't hide it anymore.

Yeah I don't get the Karma thing unless it relates to high school.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 06:12 PM)
What MVC school do you think he takes over after being fired from K St?

He's done fine at KSU. Won their first conference title in a million years then followed it up with a tournament bid after everyone left them for dead. This year has been rough with the one of the biggest cancer in cbb Marcus Foster rearing his head but I guess they still have wins over KU, Iowa State and Oklahoma.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
He's done fine at KSU. Won their first conference title in a million years then followed it up with a tournament bid after everyone left them for dead. This year has been rough with the one of the biggest cancer in cbb Marcus Foster rearing his head but I guess they still have wins over KU, Iowa State and Oklahoma.

Funny how Weber always seems to have cancers on his teams. He has done fine with Martin's players. The guys he has recruited haven't shown much ability other than Foster and who knows how long he will be at KSU.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 07:19 PM)

O/U 3 years. Cancer Marcus Foster was one of their best players last year.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 08:39 PM)
Rice is unbelievable

What are your thoughts on Colbert? I see a little Warren Carter in his game. He is starting to look like a decent rotation piece going forward. Need to find a solid PG to run the show after Abrams leaves but the wing play will be good going forward and we are solid at PF. Hopefully one of the bigs can be passable at center as well.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 10:19 PM)
Big games for MSU (at Wisky), OSU and Purdue tomorrow.

Iowa at Indiana next week...a loss there puts Indiana closer to the bubble.

And Illinois will have to knock off Nebraska and Purdue to go 10-8...needing to win at least one in the B10 tourney.

Yeah I don't like IU playing themselves onto the bubble. Splitting MSU and Iowa is probably fine, but please win both so I don't have to worry.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2015 -> 10:18 PM)

What did he do to be inelgible his senior year? Grades?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Mar 1, 2015 -> 02:41 PM)
What did he do to be inelgible his senior year? Grades?

Yes. SunTimes uncovered that pretty much every in the Public League should have been ineligible last year but for some reason, Curie was the only one black balled.