Holy balls, a legit rumor!

Cerbaho-WG

From RotoWorld via Jayson Stark:

ESPN's Jayson Stark is reporting that Javiez Vazquez could be on his way to Florida in a three-team trade. The Marlins would give Mike Lowell to the Cubs and Brad Penny to the Expos. It's unclear what the Cubs would give up, but it seems likely that either Carlos Zamrbano, Juan Cruz or Kyle Farnsworth would be involved. Stark adds that there is also a four-team version of the trade involving Kansas City's Joe Randa.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

The Marlins would give Mike Lowell to the Cubs and Brad Penny to the Expos.

man every year i worry that the cubs are gonna actually get good. this year is probably worse than others since they are coming off a bad year and making quite a few moves. do i have a legitimate reason to worry or will history prove too strong for what is turning into a collection of all stars on the north side.

Originally posted by DonkeyKongerko
Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

The Marlins would give Mike Lowell to the Cubs and Brad Penny to the Expos.

man every year i worry that the cubs are gonna actually get good. this year is probably worse than others since they are coming off a bad year and making quite a few moves. do i have a legitimate reason to worry or will history prove too strong for what is turning into a collection of all stars on the north side.

Start worrying when the sCrUBs make the playoffs DK. The sCrUB uniform has a way of bringing out the very worst in a good ML player :D