Sox @ Tiggers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm getting sick of the Sox leaving men on so far.  The better pull their bats outta their butts and get this show on the road.  We can't afford to drop the first one in Detroit.

leaving them on so far???? they been doing that all year.........lol.......why should tonite be any different????? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
feeble sox blow another opportunity....

:angry: thats about all i gotta say about this game... i guess ill wander over to our towns fest ... hey molly hatchet is playing there tonite.... blast from the past......

This has nothing to do with the Sox but...

THE f***ING CITY IS CHOPPING THE TREE DOWN IN FRONT OF THE FIELD NEXT DOOR THAT SOME ASSHOLE IS BUILDING ON THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT OVER SOME TUNNELS FROM THE DEEP TUNNEL PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fyou City of CHICAGO!!!!!!! :puke :nono

Now back to your regularly scheduled game thread... :puke :nono

This has nothing to do with the Sox but...

THE f***ING CITY IS CHOPPING THE TREE DOWN IN FRONT OF THE FIELD NEXT DOOR THAT SOME ASSHOLE IS BUILDING ON THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT OVER SOME TUNNELS FROM THE DEEP TUNNEL PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fyou City of CHICAGO!!!!!!! :puke  :nono

Now back to your regularly scheduled game thread...  :puke  :nono

Woah, have a beer. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
flirt with disaster :cheers

i always do.. and tomorrow they have foghat playing there and then sunday the gin blossoms... should be a good time.....not sure whos playing on monday.. but thats my day of rest anyhow...... ;) id say keep the candle burning but i dont know when ill be home so just try to get us a winner tonite ok.. i pass the stick to you all...make lots of thunder with it ok.........