Sox @ Tiggers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

well since everyone is so interested in this game i just figured i would tell ya its still 8-3 in the bot of the 7th now..... and still not lookin good....top of the 8th coming on here after the commercial break... of course its one of our lame ones ...lol.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know this just pisses me off..robertson is a 0-0 pitcher.. and were makin him look like cy young .. here we go once again ..........i wish we would stop that s***...... :angry:

ya know this just pisses me off..robertson is a 0-0 pitcher.. and were makin him look like cy young ..  here we go once again ..........i wish we would stop that s***...... :angry:

HSC your right since 1999 Sox have to about 40 games under against these s*** starters. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC  your right since 1999 Sox have to about 40 games under against these s*** starters. :huh:

thats what keeps me aggervated soxfest...........and on that note lee gets a base hit... were still alive.. barely... everett up........

Guest hotsoxchick1

this is prolly one of the shorter game threads weve had in a while... paulie fouls that one out and crede on deck here.. come on paulie get a hit..........please.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

well its over.. we lose once again to the f***in tigers.... geez us.........whats it gonna take for us to overcome this mess??????