MAGGS Injured

T R U

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Do you think this finger thing is serious?

no.. at worst its broken but hardly an injury that will keep him out for the rest of the year... he can always bat with it......dh????

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know I was just trying to trick some ppl into thinking he really was out for the year

well thats a dumbass thing to do.... geez us... were tryin to win a division title here and you want to joke like that.........bad karma........ :nono

no.. at worst its broken but hardly an injury that will keep him out for the rest of the year... he can always bat with it......dh????

If its a broken finger he would have a near impossible time playing. Every time he would make contact he would be in a ton of pain and it would also affect his grip on the bat.

Guest hotsoxchick1
The injury is his shoulder. They just made an announcement during an update on Fox Sports radio LA. They said it looked serious, and he's having x-rays done.

NOT GOOD!!!!

hmm hawk and dj said finger......so which is it.....??????they were playing with his hand just before he left the field..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
If its a broken finger he would have a near impossible time playing.  Every time he would make contact he would be in a ton of pain and it would also affect his grip on the bat.

depends on which finger it is.. and when they were on the field with him it looked to be the right index finger they were messing with.........shouldnt be too hard to get a grip on a bat leaving it hanging out a bit.........

If his finger is broken, I highly doubt he could bat until it is healed. My bf broke his finger at work a month or two ago and he couldn't grip anything for about a week with that hand and couldn't lift anything with that hand for 2-3 weeks and at that the doctor said he was rushing it. If it is a dislocation, he should be back much sooner.

What is it with these bogus posts!! We're not going to find out at least until the end of the game or after its over.... Shoulder??? I think we would have seen the trainers focusing 3 feet higher up his arm if thats the case, not on his finger...

Go sox + #45... and stop trying to scare everyone! :bang

What is it with these bogus posts!!  We're not going to find out at least until the end of the game or after its over....  Shoulder??? I think we would have seen the trainers focusing 3 feet higher up his arm if thats the case, not on his finger...

Go sox + #45... and stop trying to scare everyone! :bang

Idiots.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
If his finger is broken, I highly doubt he could bat until it is healed.  My bf broke his finger at work a month or two ago and he couldn't grip anything for about a week with that hand and couldn't lift anything with that hand for 2-3 weeks and at that the doctor said he was rushing it.  If it is a dislocation, he should be back much sooner.

again it depends on the finger broken and in this case from reports the left index finger shouldnt be too hard to deal with.. its like leaving the pinkey out for drinking......im sure he will be able to bat with it.... ive seen it done many times before.......

again it depends on the finger broken and in this case from reports the left index finger shouldnt be too hard to deal with.. its like leaving the pinkey out for drinking......im sure he will be able to bat with it.... ive seen it done many times before.......

Youre right.................for once. :lol: ;) :D :bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
Youre right.................for once. :lol:  ;)  :D  :bringit

im always right.. even when your wrong im right.......wait...oh hell never mind... im always right thats all you need to know........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just got on. Someone fill me in on what happened?

were losing 8-3 maggs is out with a finger injury dont know the extent of the seriousness yet.......is there really anything else you need to know??? lol......