T R U

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
How come you're so damn hot? ;)  :whip

because this game has me pissed off..... ;) .. and im sorry you were asking what happened to maggs.. i just realized this when i clicked onto another thread and noticed which thread i put that reply in... maggs in the first inning made a diving catch attempt and jammed or broke his left index finger.. it was sticking out of his glove when he hit the ground.... they took him off to xray it and the verdict still isnt in on the damage.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
i know it must be something if it forced maggs out but he will be back soon hopefully so this is for maggs  :begood

they just said hyperextended left index finger.. hes day to day.. xrays negative for breaks........so thats better news anyhow......

Between anthonys baited posts, and Haywood Jablomes endless ranting...is this WSI?

Listen Captain Oblivious, after months and months of reading assinine posts, I finally decided to get a screen name and get in the mix. It is Obvious, Captain, that some people just don't know what they are talking about when it comes to the game if baseball. Because you (not you in particular) are a fan and have thousands of post, doesn't mean you know anything about the game.

Remember....

Talking is by nature

Silence by Wisdom

Guest hotsoxchick1
That is good news.  Thanks HSC.  Could have been a whole lot worse.

yes it could have..hey at least i got to report some good news tonite huh.........

Listen Captain Oblivious, after months and months of reading assinine posts, I finally decided to get a screen name and get in the mix.  It is Obvious, Captain, that some people just don't know what they are talking about when it comes to the game if baseball.  Because you (not you in particular) are a fan and have thousands of post, doesn't mean you know anything about the game.

Remember....

Talking is by nature

Silence by Wisdom

man thats deep

Guest hotsoxchick1
Shocker. :)

It looked awkward the way his hand twisted undernearth him.

yes it did.... actually i figured he did much worse till i saw them playing with his hands........

Shocker. :)

It looked awkward the way his hand twisted undernearth him.

yes it did.... actually i figured he did much worse till i saw them playing with his hands........

I hyperextended a few fingers back in the ole' college days on plays very similar to that where your hand rolls underneath your body on a dive attempt. He'll be fine in a day or 2.

Ice Maggs, plenty of ice.

Listen Captain Oblivious, after months and months of reading assinine posts, I finally decided to get a screen name and get in the mix.  It is Obvious, Captain, that some people just don't know what they are talking about when it comes to the game if baseball.  Because you (not you in particular) are a fan and have thousands of post, doesn't mean you know anything about the game.

Remember....

Talking is by nature

Silence by Wisdom

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Remember....

Talking is by nature

Silence by Wisdom

Actually i agree with this. Id say 24 out of 25 people who post here know very little about the game of baseball , but sure do say a lot.

I'm not getting into a pissing match to compare baseball knowledge, I've gotten past the age of 14, thanks. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but heres the truth....the manager of a baseball team...see, he doesnt get to actually PLAY during the game...I know, it did happen with Pete Rose, and it happened lots before Rose, but JM doesnt play the field himself. Its hard for him to get that key 8th inning RBI double, or get that strikeout to leave the runners stranded when he isn't on the field. Thanks for playing.

I'm not getting into a pissing match to compare baseball knowledge, I've gotten past the age of 14, thanks. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but heres the truth....the manager of a baseball team...see, he doesnt get to actually PLAY during the game...I know, it did happen with Pete Rose, and it happened lots before Rose, but JM doesnt play the field himself. Its hard for him to get that key 8th inning RBI double, or get that strikeout to leave the runners stranded when he isn't on the field. Thanks for playing.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Dude stop while you are behind. LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bang

isn't it kind of egotistical to consiuder yourself 96% of all of sotalk?  :huh:

:P

:o

:rolleyes:

:nono

Yeah probably. ;) But as many posts as ive had lately, s*** i might as well................. :lol: And yes i get your joke, i just dont care, but thanks for the effort. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

espically since these guys are the only ones who have all the baseball knowledge in the world.........too bad they dont post here often enough...... :lol: