Gift Card Exchanges

Texsox

I've seen a couple ads regarding gift card exchange places. Has anyone used one? Seems like an easy way to save a few bucks if they are legit. I was looking at one site that offered REI gift cards at a 13% discount. Combined with other sales, it could be a nice discount on some of my upcoming purchases.

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 26, 2014 -> 06:53 PM)
I've seen a couple ads regarding gift card exchange places. Has anyone used one? Seems like an easy way to save a few bucks if they are legit. I was looking at one site that offered REI gift cards at a 13% discount. Combined with other sales, it could be a nice discount on some of my upcoming purchases.

I used one a couple years ago and it worked well. I sent them the gift card and a few days later I got a check. I can't remember the exact one I used, I think it was Plastic Jungle. I didn't use one to buy gift cards at a discount though. I am sure they are fine, I would just read reviews online from other people first.