**4/30 thread: Sox vs Tigers, 1:10pm**

Brian

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 09:20 AM)
We gift wrapped one yesterday,let us steal one today! :gosox1:

That would be nice. With an off day tomorrow, I fear this game ends up being a quick, 4-0 loss and they get the hell out of there.

If there's anything good to say about Noesi, it's that he has a 3.77 FIP this year. That's mainly due to his good K/BB ratio and only 1 HR given up.

The bad thing is that after watching the Sox score 7 runs on him in one inning and his outing against the Rays, none of the hits he gave up can be considered lucky and he probably deserved to get lit up like he did based on the pitches he threw.

Detroit: Kinsler 4, Hunter 9, Cabrera DH, VMartinez 3, JMartinez 7, Jackson 8, Castellanos 5, Holaday 2, Romine 6; Scherzer 1

Sox: Eaton 8, Beckham 4, Abreu 3, Dunn DH, Viciedo 9, Ramirez 6, De Aza 7, Flowers 2, Semien 5; Noesi 1

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 12:00 PM)
They really don't have many other options. They could call up Axe or Hanson for a start, but then they would have to mess with the 40 man.

I understand that, but hasn't he only pitched once in the last week? I expected more of a 75-90 pitch range.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 12:00 PM)
They really don't have many other options. They could call up Axe or Hanson for a start, but then they would have to mess with the 40 man.

Not the best of plans for winning a ballgame.

Edited by Soxfest