5/7 vs Cubs

flavum

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ May 7, 2014 -> 03:08 PM)
ehehehehehehe

White Sox Facebook ‏@WhiteSxFacebook 1m

[Re: Jordan Danks] Stupid--Danks has shown he belongs here.

LOL because his uppercut swing actually connected last night? I bet he was even surprised he made contact.

Edited by pettie4sox

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ May 7, 2014 -> 03:05 PM)
Danks' only saving grace is the man can play some stellar defense. He has to learn to hit and regularly. He had plenty of opportunities and just failed miserably.

He should not bat in major league games.

hahahahah

White Sox Facebook ‏@WhiteSxFacebook 31s

How can they expect Danks to raise his average when they send him down every time he gets a big hit?

White Sox Facebook ‏@WhiteSxFacebook 10s

DANKS...SEMIEN....ABRUE.....are all future stars....beckham....de anza....got hefty contracts however they could be packaged up for pitchers

Edited by Jose Paniagua

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 7, 2014 -> 03:28 PM)
Does anyone have an explanation for Nieto being Danks' personal catcher? I don't really care I'm just curious as to how it came to be...

He's the veteran of the staff is my guess. Nieto obviously not very experienced.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ May 7, 2014 -> 06:49 PM)
If I live in IL will ESPN be blacked out? (DirecTV)

This game is on three different channels in the Chicago market. It is on CSN with the Cub feed, WCIU for the Sox feed, and ESPN as the national game. No idea what the blackout stuff will dictate.

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 7, 2014 -> 06:10 PM)
I'm making a last minute decision to head down to Comiskey. Hopefully Danks doesn't have one of those 1st innings where he lets up 2-4 runs.

If he does, I blame this post

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ May 7, 2014 -> 06:49 PM)
If I live in IL will ESPN be blacked out? (DirecTV)

Within the Chicago market it should be blacked out

I don't even see it available on my guide

Edit: ha, there it is. We will see what happens when first pitch is thrown

I sort of hoped Huff was in the booth again. He was pretty good last night, and it's clear Stone is a better broadcaster without Hawk.

Don't get me wrong - I love Hawk - and him calling a win is fantastic, but last night was kind of nice as well.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 7, 2014 -> 07:03 PM)
I sort of hoped Huff was in the booth again. He was pretty good last night, and it's clear Stone is a better broadcaster without Hawk.

Don't get me wrong - I love Hawk - and him calling a win is fantastic, but last night was kind of nice as well.

It's on espn as well

wtf has happened to his velocity? He's basically Buehrle at this point. His average FB velocity this year is 88. That's down from even 89.6 last year after the injury. And that's down from 91.5 from before the injury.

He's going to have a helluva time succeeding throwing 88 mph fastballs.