5/8 vs Cubs

flavum

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 8, 2014 -> 12:52 PM)
Nice try, but ratings don't say how boring something is to me.

You might be the only person who cares about whats boring to you, clearly, your opinion does not reflect what is reality.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 8, 2014 -> 02:40 PM)
What is the over/under for how many times Stone mentions USCF to be a "lively park" tonight?

Well, hopefully quite a bit when our guy are batting. Seriously though the whole "that would have been out of here if it was above 45 degrees" must be getting pretty tiresome for everyone, probably most tiresome for the people sitting in the stands freezing.

It's an awful day in Seattle after we had a beautiful one yesterday. It's 55 and raining. Yesterday was 65 and sunny, sigh.

QUOTE (TRU @ May 8, 2014 -> 02:36 PM)
You might be the only person who cares about whats boring to you, clearly, your opinion does not reflect what is reality.

What in the f*** are you talking about? My opinion IS my reality.

QUOTE (TRU @ May 8, 2014 -> 02:36 PM)

TRU you are just trolling now. You knew what he was trying to say. The goads today are real.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 8, 2014 -> 01:47 PM)
No s***? That's a pretty big one to have witnessed it. I remember falling asleep.

I think we came close to falling asleep in the park before they called it.

Lineups:

Cubs: Kalish 8, Valbuena 4, Rizzo 3, Castro 6, Schierholtz 9, Castillo 2, Coghlan DH, Olt 5, Lake 7; Arrieta 1

Sox: Beckham 4, Gillaspie 5, Abreu 3, Dunn DH, Viciedo 7, Ramirez 6, De Aza 8, Sierra 9, Flowers 2; Carroll 1

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 8, 2014 -> 03:25 PM)
Lineups:

Cubs: Kalish 8, Valbuena 4, Rizzo 3, Castro 6, Schierholtz 9, Castillo 2, Coghlan DH, Olt 5, Lake 7; Arrieta 1

Sox: Beckham 4, Gillaspie 5, Abreu 3, Dunn DH, Viciedo 7, Ramirez 6, De Aza 8, Sierra 9, Flowers 2; Carroll 1

I like Conor in the 2 spot.

I'll stop b****ing about Beckham until he starts hitting like crap again.