Possible New deal

Guest wsc425

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is someone actually reporting that we are looking to acquire a 5th starter, because frankly I don't think we really need one and I don't want to give up anymore talent.

Yeah really, dish out the news. I think he made it up. If you can prove me otherwise do so now, but if you made it up that is just low.

I've tried several times...never has worked...

Also, I know you all hate Manuel, BUT b****ING IS NOT THE ANSWER.

Sick of these threads.

you've f***in made 1/2 of em.

You are the kind of useless topics.......like this one.

What was your purpose in making this topic?

I know. Isnt that funny soxnbears? This guy makes "the official" thread (which was basically "f*** Manuel, f*** Buehrle" and so on) and then he complains about our b****ing. LMAO!!!!!!

Ya know what, I was wrong here. I apologize. If he wants to, he can act black, its stupid and I wouldnt do it, but he can if he wants to. So Im sorry...

Roman, dont be sorry. I dont remember off hand, but someone on this board made a comment that they liked you as a poster because you spoke your mind. If someone is acting like an idiot, tell them. If they're pissing you off, then say something

This is a internet message board, and it should be the one place where you can actually speak your mind without people yelling "Stop it......your being MEAN."

Roman, dont be sorry.  I dont remember off hand, but someone on this board made a comment that they liked you as a poster because you spoke your mind.  If someone is acting like an idiot, tell them.  If they're pissing you off, then say something

This is a internet message board, and it should be the one place where you can actually speak your mind without people yelling "Stop it......your being MEAN."

Yes, well whoever said that must not have been aware of Roman's own admission that he posts whiny and nasty things simply to get attention, because he said nobody pays attention when he tries to post something well thought-out.

That renegade.

Roman, dont be sorry.  I dont remember off hand, but someone on this board made a comment that they liked you as a poster because you spoke your mind.  If someone is acting like an idiot, tell them.  If they're pissing you off, then say something

But it isnt a place where you can be yourself without someone saying stop acting black? Hypocrite.

I do speak my mind. But I shouldnt tell him how to act. I agree with you that hes an idiot but if he wants to be a act black idiot, I aint gonna stop him...

Guest wsc425

I do speak my mind. But I shouldnt tell him how to act. I agree with you that hes an idiot but if he wants to be a act black idiot, I aint gonna stop him...

Dude, why does it matter to you if I act black? I am not showing any disrespect or racism towards anybody, pal.

I am white. I love black people. But I dont act black. I listen to some rap (mostly Eminem tho) and I hang with a lot of blacks. So when I see some white guy coming along with a do rag, it kinda pisses me off. Theyre insults to true blacks. Numba aint bad tho, I guess. Im sorry I called ya out on this one...

Guest wsc425
I am white. I love black people. But I dont act black. I listen to some rap (mostly Eminem tho) and I hang with a lot of blacks. So when I see some white guy coming along with a do rag, it kinda pisses me off. Theyre insults to true blacks. Numba aint bad tho, I guess. Im sorry I called ya out on this one...

My apologies to you and to the whole board, high school is getting to me...