Music Requests

Guest wsc425

More requests not done...

man, I guess no one listens...

yes....because you make useless topics, we don't care if you requested songs to SnR.

I'm done ripping on you for today, it's way too damn easy. Loser.

Wow, i'm glad to see it wasn't just me that finds this kid annoying. But we seriously need to stop this, it carries over to every thread of this board and is just making this board go down the tubes. I'm going to stop making fun of this kid (it's just too easy) and I think we all need to follow. Just to get this board to be baseball-oriented again.

I emailed some suggestions for Music to Sideshow...

please guys take some of my suggestions

You really like to see yourself post dont you. Stop posting bulls***. No, stop posting all together. All of the f***ing posts you make are dumb suggestions,comments,or questions. I know Im not the only one sick of this retard.

You really like to see yourself post dont you. Stop posting bulls***. No, stop posting all together. All of the posts you write are dumb suggestions,comments,or questions. I know Im not the only one sick of this retard.

just read around the board for awhile, I know i've had a couple of fights with this guy.....just today, and many others have had problems with him too. But as I said above, I'm done trying to argue with him, he's gonna do what he wants to do, no matter how idiotic.

You really like to see yourself post dont you. Stop posting bulls***. No, stop posting all together. All of the posts you write are dumb suggestions,comments,or questions. I know Im not the only one sick of this retard.

just read around the board for awhile, I know i've had a couple of fights with this guy.....just today, and many others have had problems with him too. But as I said above, I'm done trying to argue with him, he's gonna do what he wants to do, no matter how idiotic.

GOOOD point I guessss

Thats right, nobody can stop him.  From now on instead of insulting him I hope everyone just ignores every post he starts.  It seems he just wants attention.

It looks like someone else is really seeking some attention, too. Dude stop being a dick. IF you dont like his posts, dont read them.

Because your requests suck to be honest.

Cold play? Collective soul? Manfred Mann ? We dont play whinny b**** band music. SnR is and alwways will be about angry, hateful , loud, and vulgar music and broadcasts. It's the way it started, it's the way it will finish. We never play music just because people like the song unless it fits our reputation.

Look at this logo and tell me what kind of music you expect?

Cold play? Collective soul? Manfred Mann ? We dont play whinny b**** band music. SnR is and alwways will be about angry, hateful , loud, and vulgar music and broadcasts. It's the way it started, it's the way it will finish. We never play music just because people like the song unless it fits our reputation.

Look at this logo and tell me what kind of music you expect?

HAHA That's why I said "I wonder what he requested" and I was right, nothing good at all.

He should also take a look at this logo :headbang

Aw, so no audio sedatives on SnR??? :lol:

How can you say no to this face?

kenny_g.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :finger :finger

And RPS, for a real request...how about "Snap your fingers, snap your neck" by Prong.

And RPS, for a real request...how about "Snap your fingers, snap your neck" by Prong.

An EXCELLENT suggestion!!!

PRONG ROCKS!!! :headbang

A few other suggestions:

Therapy? - either "Nowhere" or "Knives"

Wildhearts - "Suckerpunch"

Neurotic Outsiders - either "Jerk" or "Nasty Ho"

( I think the Outsiders songs will fit the SnR image NICELY!!! )

Hey, wsc surely made the requests in best interests. No need to jump all over the guy. I'm not a huge fan of some of the useless posts myself, but no real need to start the "our music is cool, your preferences SUCK" s***.

Well it is Sox and Roll, there is a type of music played on the station, as RPS said Angry, Loud, and Fast. His suggestions don't fit in that category.

On a side note I will give absolutely nothing to anybody who can name the people or their corresponding band in my SnR image

Well it is Sox and Roll, there is a type of music played on the station, as RPS said Angry, Loud, and Fast. His suggestions don't fit in that category.

On a side note I will give absolutely nothing to anybody who can name the people or their corresponding band in my SnR image

Agreed, and true. I just kinda get tired of people chastizing other people for not having their same likes and preferences.