Music Requests

Guest wsc425

well that's 1 out of 6

And 2 out of 6 is probably ALL I'm gonna get!

The blond guy with the shades is Layne Staley, isn't it?

I know I've seen the guys on the ends.

I'm sure I'll feel stupid if and when you say who they are.

The other 2, I have no clue.

10 years ago, I could name ANYONE that ANYONE would've shown me a picture of, but I'm just not too into that aspect of music fandom anymore.

Well it is Sox and Roll, there is a type of music played on the station, as RPS said Angry, Loud, and Fast. His suggestions don't fit in that category.

On a side note I will give absolutely nothing to anybody who can name the people or their corresponding band in my SnR image

Agreed, and true. I just kinda get tired of people chastizing other people for not having their same likes and preferences.

SO do i, bro. So do i.

And 2 out of 6 is probably ALL I'm gonna get!

The blond guy with the shades is Layne Staley, isn't it?

I know I've seen the guys on the ends.

I'm sure I'll feel stupid if and when you say who they are.

The other 2, I have no clue.

10 years ago, I could name ANYONE that ANYONE would've shown me a picture of, but I'm just not too into that aspect of music fandom anymore.

Correct on Layne as well

From Left to Right:

Devin Townsend - Strapping Young Lad, Terria, Ocean Machine etc.

Layne Staley - Alice in Chains

Adam Dutkiewicz - Killswitch Engage (The Corncob pipe and Daisy Dukes Rock!)

Chris Cornell - Soundgarden

Randy Blythe - Lamb of God

Fredrik Thordendal - Meshuggah

Easy to say, "you tell em bmr" Why dont you tell me b****.  Bmr atleast had the balls to personally respond back to me.  Your too much of a pussy to do that.

Goddamn you're an asshole. My god if you get this pissed about some people on a f***ing message board, you need therapy or something.

From Left to Right:

See, I'd have felt a little foolish cuz I thought Devy was Max Calavera.

Fredrik from Meshuggah has kind of a Jeff Hanneman of Slayer thing going there, too.

From Left to Right:

See, I'd have felt a little foolish cuz I thought Devy was Max Calavera.

Fredrik from Meshuggah has kind of a Jeff Hanneman of Slayer thing going there, too.

I see how you could confuse a brazilian man with a balding white guy from Canada :D

SnR is and alwways will be about angry, hateful , loud, and vulgar music and broadcasts. It's the way it started, it's the way it will finish. We never play music just because people like the song unless it fits our reputation.

So you gotta put some Sepultura, Slipknot, Soulfly, Napalm Death and others...

More requests not done...

man, I guess no one listens...

Because your requests suck to be honest.

Cold play? Collective soul? Manfred Mann ? We dont play whinny b**** band music. SnR is and alwways will be about angry, hateful , loud, and vulgar music and broadcasts. It's the way it started, it's the way it will finish. We never play music just because people like the song unless it fits our reputation.

Look at this logo and tell me what kind of music you expect?

Oh geezus RPS.. you couldn't have taken care of this via email..?

Unreal.

You guys all PMS'ing at the same time or what?

Geeze...this thread sure was a weird one.

First off, for those that don't like WSC just ignore him. He does have the right to post on this board. As I've said numerous times I don't buy into the banning people stuff. That definately leads to a bit more scurmishes, but I think the benefits (ie...free speach) outway the cons (ie...the ocassional spat).

With that being said, if for some reason you think someones post is stupid, move on from that post and ignore it. Saying its stupid only leads to a long thread of stupidity...in a sense.

And as far as WSC goes, I don't know what this thread is even here for. This isn't Sox and Roll's message board. SnR is an affiliate of this site and we are a team, but there views and ours are completely independent. If you want to talk to them about something, then talk directly to them.

We support SnR...the people there are good and they've helped this site many a time.

Anyway, lets try not to jump on everyones backs all the time. We are all Sox Fans and lets enjoy this September and if this team plays to their level...then this October as well :cheers

More requests not done...

man, I guess no one listens...

Because your requests suck to be honest.

Cold play? Collective soul? Manfred Mann ? We dont play whinny b**** band music. SnR is and alwways will be about angry, hateful , loud, and vulgar music and broadcasts. It's the way it started, it's the way it will finish. We never play music just because people like the song unless it fits our reputation.

Look at this logo and tell me what kind of music you expect?

Oh geezus RPS.. you couldn't have taken care of this via email..?

Unreal.

You guys all PMS'ing at the same time or what?

It started that way, then i see that he posted it and called me out on it . i replied to him via email twice . then i saw this.