For all RIAA fans

Cali

I'm pretty sure that I have asked this before but is RIAA strictly an American organization.

And what's the deal with home searches, are they going to come into your house to find out that you've downloaded a couple of Justin Timberlake songs???

The RIAA is an American organization. They'd need to get a warrant to get in peoples' houses.

Remember, if you download music then the terrorists have truly won! /everything else already linked to terror

Haha that's funny. I personally don't download music online. I gotta back up the RIAA in this one, but they aren't doing it the right way.

Did the RIAA really release that? I thought it was a goof of someone sick of the RIAA and were being sarcastically poked fun at. The RIAA being sorta like these "evil" guys suing kids for thousands and thousands of dollars...next, they kill you and your family if they catch you...

That couldn't have been released by the RIAA.. :huh:

Funniest SNL Skit EVER.

Close second(s):

Seinfeld teaches World War II to his class

Seinfeld in Oz

"You missed out on the make up sodomy?"

"Missed Out!"

from bill simmons latest article (on playmakers):

And that leads to a bigger point, one which will probably determine whether "Playmakers" succeeds or not. I'm not sure you can "push the envelope" on basic cable these days, not when HBO and Showtime are crossing every line imaginable. Shows like "Playmakers" inevitably end up in creative limbo -- just different enough from network TV that it's appealing, but restricted from heeding the great Bruce Dickinson's advice and really exploring the proverbial studio space.

classic.