GT 5/24: DANKS FOR ALL THE FISH

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 24, 2014 -> 04:02 PM)
RHB are hitting .240 off Robertson this season, 86 OPS+

LHB are hitting .083 with a 3 OPS+

LETS STACK THE BOX WITH LEFTIES

It's actually .095 now after Dunn's homer yesterday, but yeah.

The last two games have had some of the worst managing by the Sox coaching staff. I said this last night, but these players deserve a lot better than the managing they've received from Ventura. It's too bad the Sox are so loyal, as Hahn has got to see the bulls*** that is taking place.

I don't think Beckham was fooled. He was just that f***ing DUMB to take strike three, complaining about the call. You've got to swing, Gordon, maybe get lucky.

Horrible loss. Thanks, Bella for a fine outing.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 24, 2014 -> 10:08 PM)
I don't think Beckham was fooled. He was just that f***ing DUMB to take strike three, complaining about the call. You've got to swing, Gordon, maybe get lucky.

What if he had swung and missed ball 4? It happens. We lost today because of the bullpen again

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 24, 2014 -> 04:08 PM)

The game should never f***ing end on a close fastball that you take. A breaking pitch that barely touches the zone, fine. But it's a god damn fastball, you can't take a close fastball.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 24, 2014 -> 04:08 PM)
This. coaching. staff. is. terrible.

It's basically a College of Coaches without saying it is, but Robin does pre and postgame interviews. There's no authoritative figure.