Indians @ White Sox Game Thread 5/27

glangon

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly totally undecided about bringing a pitcher back after delay. I know that nobody does it, but I've never been exposed to hard evidence that it's a terrible idea. I've done it in situations like this, where it is basically two relief appearances.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 27, 2014 -> 09:29 PM)
I'm honestly totally undecided about bringing a pitcher back after delay. I know that nobody does it, but I've never been exposed to hard evidence that it's a terrible idea. I've done it in situations like this, where it is basically two relief appearances.

I think it really depends on the pitcher, how many pitches were thrown before the delay, and how long the delay was..

We all know why Sale shouldn't be brought back out.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 27, 2014 -> 09:53 PM)
Chicago White Sox ‏@whitesox 3m

According to the latest forecast, the rain is expected to stop between 10:00 and 10:15, and we hope to resume tonight's game shortly after.

Going to be a late night and the pen will be drained.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 28, 2014 -> 03:28 AM)
10:45 restart time. Going to be a longgg night

I'd put Putnam in and ask him to pitch 3 innings. No way Robin cannot run out of pitchers tonight if these guys all pitch just an inning. They need to burn one of the relievers. One of 'em will have to pitch 3-4 innings. Putnam is my choice.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2014 -> 10:30 PM)
I'd put Putnam in and ask him to pitch 3 innings. No way Robin cannot run out of pitchers tonight if these guys all pitch just an inning. They need to burn one of the relievers. One of 'em will have to pitch 3-4 innings. Putnam is my choice.

I'm sure Carroll will start

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ May 27, 2014 -> 10:33 PM)
Andersonville? I just moved from there! Lived there five years. Incredible neighborhood. Last apartment was Clark/Carmen.

Love this neighborhood, just moved here in February. Live at Clark & Gregory.