2014 FIFA World Cup

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 01:44 PM)
Lol

Obviously we have to get by Belgium first but if we do we can absolutely beat Argentina. We certainly wouldn't be the favorite, nor should we be but they've been vulnerable every game they've played.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 12:07 PM)
Obviously we have to get by Belgium first but if we do we can absolutely beat Argentina. We certainly wouldn't be the favorite, nor should we be but they've been vulnerable every game they've played.

Too far in the future. Lets focus on the Belgium game. I believe that we will win!

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 02:07 PM)

This knockout round has shown us that yeah, it's possible that any team can beat any team but the soccer powers eventually win out. I would be shocked if any team that's never won a WC before (obvious exception being Holland), is in the Final Four.

Brasil vs Colombia, gotta go with the home team, Brasil, that's one Final Four finalist.

Germany vs France, they've both won WCs before, I like France.

Netherlands vs Costa Rica, CR is a nice story but their journey ends there. Give me Holland.

The winner between Belgium and the US will lose to Argentina which sets up a Netherlands vs Argentina to get the last of the Final Four.

Like I said, the soccer powers eventually impose their quality on the rest of the field.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 02:10 PM)
Belgium scares me more than Argentina

Not me, they don't have Messi. Hell, Di Maria and Higuain are better than anyone in Belgium, IMO.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1