Phil Mickelson not pitching today

cwsox

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i speak for those of us who seem to be so negative. We just want this team to win so stinking badly! It's so frustrating to watch this team struggle against a team that is so inferior. Crede and Maggs and especially Loaiza have stepped up huge today. That is what you need down the stretch, players who refuse to lose!

eh, don't worry, I know where you're coming from. Sometimes it seems like we care more about winning than they do. I'm not saying they don't try but sometimes I don't know what the hell is wrong with this team. They are Jekyll and Hyde to a frightening degree.

Though they seem to play to the level of their competition, so if they can somehow make the playoffs they might turn it on.

Losing 2 of 3 to possibly the worst team in MLB history. No friggin excuse for it!  This team has 4 innings to show me why I should have any hope in them winning this division. A true championship team finds a way to win this game, period!

in a game thread - these things are so depressing and so amusing -

it is about cheering for one's team, not veering into manic depression!

:)

did they do it for you?

or will this board sink into the deep depression the next game in which we trail? :lol:

Its called logic.  IF you cant beat the tigers, you certainly cant expect to win 70 percent of your games against playoff type teams, which is what its going to take.

Well obviously the Sox dont play by logic. They beat the Clemens and Wells and the Yankees, and lose to guys like Maroth and the Tigers. And it definately shows heart to come back from a loss in game one and down 1-0 in the eighth today.