Phil Mickelson not pitching today

cwsox

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We lose today and we could end up being 1 game out and basically finished.  Sad to say it but if this team doesn't score a run there is absolutely no defense for these guys.

how can a team be finished 1 game out with a month to play?

how can a team be finished 1 game out with a month to play?

Its called logic. IF you cant beat the tigers, you certainly cant expect to win 70 percent of your games against playoff type teams, which is what its going to take.

Losing 2 of 3 to possibly the worst team in MLB history. No friggin excuse for it!  This team has 4 innings to show me why I should have any hope in them winning this division. A true championship team finds a way to win this game, period!

Dont get your hopes up bro, Im done. This is just one mother f***ing pathetic effort today and im not wasting one more second of my time on this game.

Its called logic.  IF you cant beat the tigers, you certainly cant expect to win 70 percent of your games against playoff type teams, which is what its going to take.

Bulls***.

That is an opinion, not logic.

1 game out with a month to play is one game out with a month to play which means the team is very much alive.

Losing 2 of 3 to possibly the worst team in MLB history. No friggin excuse for it!  This team has 4 innings to show me why I should have any hope in them winning this division. A true championship team finds a way to win this game, period!

Hopefully they will.

CWSOX45

Bulls***.

That is an opinion, not logic.

1 game out with a month to play is one game out with a month to play which means the team is very much alive.

Again, its called thinking. My brain knows what playoff teams do. They step up and beat the f***ing tigers.