Phil Mickelson not pitching today

cwsox

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to tell these guys a win in Detroit counts just as much as a win in Yankee Stadium.  There is no excuse for this s***.

Im still in shock that they haven't figured out that Cornejo is tiring.

They need to run his damn pitch count up, or in earlier innings they should have.

CWSOX45

Well this team has 2 innings to avoid complete embarassment.  No wonder the Sox get no respect from the media, they way they play these less talented teams.

Ive been saying that for years. We deserve ZERO respect.

I really wish I knew what JM is thinking right now.

"Maybe this team would have a chance if I resigned.... nawwwwwwwww"

Ya know i like JM is a complete moron but i doubt this team would be much better without him. Theyre mental midgets and thats not all JMs fault.

I really wish I knew what JM is thinking right now.

"Maybe this team would have a chance if I resigned.... nawwwwwwwww"

Ya know i like JM is a complete moron but i doubt this team would be much better without him. Theyre mental midgets and thats not all JMs fault.

Oh, of course not but having him just sit there and do nothing about it pisses me off.

Everyone says Jose is a great team leader. Well, he never does jack. Lead by example. Jose doesnt do that, so he aint a leader in my book...

Jose is the worst starter on the sox and far from a team leader. Team leader dont swing for the fences on every f***ing at bat.

if i'm the Royals or Twins, I trade for Cornejo, Morris and as many Tigers as I can get for the stretch drive

Maybe we should like trade for as many Tigers as we can and just put em in the minors. Or we can have the Yankees pay us back for keeping Colon out of Boston and have them buy the tigers into their farm system...